Heavy Space – a Sci-Fi Webcomic
Heavy Space is a sci-fi webcomic about Mia and her outcast crew of robots as they deal with the consequences of accidentally starting the fourth Galactic War.
Heavy Space is available to read for free at HeavySpaceComic.com.
If you like reading Heavy Space, consider supporting the webcomic through my Patreon page.
Infinite Sparrow Art and Design
Infinite Sparrow primarily focuses on art and design for graphic tees as well as a small selection of other useful items ranging from tote bags to shower curtains
Patreon is a Crowdfunding website that enables you to support the creators and projects you want to see more of by subscribing to them on a monthly basis.
Although Heavy Space is free to read, creating it takes time...a lot of it. Your support allows more time to be dedicated to writing and drawing Heavy Space, resulting in a steady flow of new stories and art. A win, win scenario for everyone.
Take a look at the rewards offered in the four reward level options (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum).
- Get Access to Daily Doodle posts 5 days earlier than everyone else. These artwork posts are of quick drawings, layout sketches and anatomy studies.
- Get Early Access to news and announcements (including limited time offers).
- Download my set of Essential Comic Book Brushes for Clip Studio Paint. I use these brushes for all of my digital drawings.
- Get access to Art Book In Development posts featuring in-progress and final artwork that will be collected into a volume once 20 pieces are completed.
Learn More about the Art Book reward here.
- Download A PDF version of every completed Art Book.
- Note: Currently, the first art book is in development and should be completed by the end of June.
+ Get everything in the Bronze tier.
- Get access to Patreon Exclusive NSFW versions of artwork. No more accidental NSFW artwork, if a piece can have a NSFW version, I will make it happen.
- For example, If I draw a bunch of space ladies floating in space, there is a high likelyhood it would be a candidate for a NSFW version.
- However, if I do a still life arrangement of oranges, there’s a good chance There will not be a NSFW version...Not too sure how well that would work out.
+ Get Everything in the Silver and Bronze tiers
- Get a 30 minute 1 on 1 Clip Studio Paint tutorial session via Discord video chat.
- I have been creating comic art using Manga Studio/Clip Studio Paint for around 5 years developing efficient workflows, custom brushes, and custom page templates.
- If you’ve just started using Clip Studio Paint, my experience using the program will help you skip a lot of google searching and learning by trial/error.
- Download my package of Standard Comic Book Templates for Clip Studio Paint. A $5 value.
+ Get everything in the Gold, Silver and Bronze tiers
Digital art tools for comic book artistsStore Over time, I have developed a number of digital page templates, brush presets, and actions with the aim of attaining a streamlined, more efficient workflow when creating comic book artwork.
After graduating the Illustration and New Media Design programs at Sheridan College, Neil spent the next 11 years at a design firm in Toronto as a web designer while also creating fine art serigraphs for half of those years.
Neil is now focusing on illustration and sequential art.