You will need the following items before you can import image files into Procreate.
- Procreate iPad App
- Dropbox account
- Image files (.procreate, .jpg, .png, etc.)
Place your image files (.procreate, .jpg, .png, etc.) anywhere within your DropBox folder
- Open the Procreate app on your iPad.
- Press the + at the top right of the screen.
- Press the down arrow that says “import”
- Press the text that reads “image”
- Press the “import from button”
- Press the “locations” text on the top left of the “import from” window.
- Press the “DropBox” dropdown menu item
- Navigate to the location of your Procreate Brushes on DropBox
- Select any image file (.procreate, .jpg, .png, etc.)
- Once selected, the image file will automatically start to load in.
That’s it! Your image is been imported into Procreate and is ready to use.
Repeat this process to import more image files.
Currently there is no way to import more than one image at a time.