You will need the following items before you can install brushes in Procreate.
- an iPad
- Procreate iPad App
- Dropbox account
- Procreate Brush Files
Place the Procreate brush files anywhere within your DropBox folder.
- if your brushes came in a zip file, unzip it first.
- Open the Procreate app on your iPad.
- Open or create an image in Procreate.
- Press the Brush icon to open the Brushes palette.
- Select or create the Brush set you would like your new brush to reside in.
- Press the “+” sign at the upper right corner of the brush palette.
- Press the “Import” text at the upper right corner of the brush palette.
- Press the “Import From” button.
- Press the “locations” text at the top left of the “Import From” window.
- Select “DropBox” in the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the location of your brush files.
- Select a brush file (e.g. Panel_-_Border_Double_line.brush).
- Press done at the top right of the “Locations” window.
That’s it! Your brush is installed and ready to use.
Repeat this process to install more brushes.
Currently there is no way to install more than one brush at a time.